The Best Guide

I'm Batgirl!

The Dark Knight

Damn right they do. Just look at the facts; three musketeers, three Lord Of The Ring's, three Hanson brothers... Moving on, I thought I would treat you to some harmless, speculative fun courtesy of Air Conditioning by Jay Fingers who has thrown together some interesting poster art for Batman 3. And when I say he, I mean Josh MC at DeviantART who is the lad behind the fan made poster art.

Currently Chris Nolan is busy finishing off work on his mysterious Inception , but with that due to finish in the next few weeks people are definitely keen to know when he will be starting work on the third Batman film. According to Michael Cain, Nolan has already finished the final script and is keen to start shooting late 2010. Thing is, I WANT DETAILS! Plot, villains, cast... all of it!

Considering my reckons The Dark Knight is one of the best films ever made (and given the box-office figures so do a lot of other people) I'm desperate for any new goss on the project and how the heck super-Nolan is going to follow up his past two Batman films. Anyway, until there's some actual, semi-fact based news, at least these fan posters can tease at the possibilities.