The Best Guide

The Pizza At the Hub (just easy food)

Street Party-goers

Pizza Delivery

Up at school last semester, I found myself giving into my pizza craving at least once a day. The pizza at the Hub, one of the eateries on campus, is really good (as far as college eatery pizza goes), and I got used to having a slice each day for dinner. Not the healthiest thing, I know, but I'm a very healthy eater otherwise (...for the most part, okay?), so I figured it was okay.

Now that I'm home from school, I don't have the option to run to the Hub for that chewy, cheesy goodness - and while my girlfriend, Jane, has introduced me to Turtle's Pizza in Nyack (with a to-die-for meatball pizza), I don't have the funds necessary to fuel my restaurant pizza craving each and every day. So I have to get creative.

I'm not saying that cream cheese should be on a regular slice of pizza EVER. But in this case, cream cheese was exactly what this little snack needed.

Mock Pizza

- 1 English muffin, split
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- basil
- black pepper

Toast the English muffin to desired doneness. Spread cream cheese on both halves. Top each half with tomato, and sprinkle with basil and black pepper. Enjoy.

Do you have any creative fixes for a pizza craving? Share them here!