hotel, luxury, Marriott, rest
architecture, Europe, France, museum, Paris
airline, tourism, transport, Ukraine, Ukraine International Airlines
Brampton Transit, Canada, Toronto, tourism, transport
AquaDom, aquarium, Berlin, Europa, Germany, hotel, Radisson, tower, travel, underwater, unique
The Best Guide for a Travelers
The AquaDom was created for hotel Radisson SAS Hotel (Germany, Berlin). The huge 25-meter aquarium are functioning as the operating lift which carries tourists and lodgers of unique hotel.
The AquaDom contains about one million liters of water and for cleaning in hotel staff two skin-divers constantly work. Besides it, mass population of the small fishes living in this aquarium is constantly multiplied. The big aquarium is constructed of the special glass (thickness of walls more than 20 cm).
The Best Berlin Guide
- An Undressed Stewardesses
- The Nation of a Taxi Driver — Your Problem!
- The Underwater Hotel On Maldives
- The AquaDom [Berlin, Germany]
- Paradise's Caribbean Cruises
- Karlovy Vary — a world health resort
- In Monaco arrives more and more tourists
- Wool — the New Trend
- It's Faster!
- The Gold Coast Mansion (NYC)